10 Great Reasons to stay at Crofton by the Sea Bed & Breakfast
1. We're central to everything in the beautiful Cowichan Valley. Like a hub of a wheel, you can travel short distances in all directions from our B&B and explore many unique communities, the different islands & little known places of interest. We'll give you a map and tell you where some "secret places" can be found.
2. Crofton is a quiet, seaside village with a wonderful wooden boardwalk along the ocean to stroll and enjoy the view.
3. Hungry? There are two great restaurants and pubs and four cozy coffee shops within walking distance or you could walk onto the Salt Spring Island ferry, enjoy a lovely ferry ride across Osborne bay and have dinner at the "Seaside Kitchen" in Vesuvius Bay, right on the ocean.
4. We have comfortable, nicely appointed rooms.
5. Each room has it's own private ensuite bathroom.
6. Our rates are reasonable. You can choose between two rates: one with breakfast included or the other without breakfast.
7. Our breakfasts are delicious. We use locally sourced products wherever possible and fresh fruit from our own gardens when in season.
8. For golf enthusiasts there are 5 great courses within short driving distances.
9. Free wireless is available in your room for your personal computers.
10. We have a beautiful Ocean view breakfast area, with wonderful views of Salt Spring Island and Osborne Bay. Our lovely garden is also a delightful place to relax with a book or a glass of wine.